Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 year old college student. I have problem with focusing on work. I am easily irritated when things don't go my way. My work is suffering due to this. I want to check for ADHD and is it curable? And if it's not ADHD then what can it be. I need help immediately.

1 Doctor Answered
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) affects children and teens and can continue into adulthood Brahmi Vati sarsvataristh and Manas Mitra Vati all three things help together.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.