Since 5 days my left side on face feels swollen. And I'm having pain whole opening my mouth fully. Have tongue burn issues and sometimes ulcers too but tongue burn & ulcers goes away every time within a week also this time it's just 3 days. And it's recovering. And swollen face also decreased but what can be the reason behind the slight pain I'm facing while opening mouth? Can this be signs of cancer? Or swollen face just might be because of some sleeping position issues how much time should I give to get it recovered else after how many days I should visit doctor considering it's not normal. Thank you.

Get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and follow up with findings and Apart from taking symptomatic treatment I will suggest you to take injection vitcofol 2cc intramuscularly every alternate days for five pricks over the buttocks through a health professional
Visit your physician right away. Please do not neglect. This might be sign of some UNDERLYING serious disease.
For burning sensation take cap. Becosules once daily for 1 month. Try to visit the dentist nearby to rule out the conditions.