My cousin have yellow patches in his teeth. What kind of treatment is suitable for him and what is the cost of treatment.

My cousin have yellow patches in his teeth. What kind of ...
Kindly ask your cousin to get scaling and polishing done and if he wants he can even get bleaching done. He should brush his teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain his oral hygiene. The cost of the treatment depends on various factors like dentist to dentist it may vary.
Scaling and polishing by a dentist will suffice his problem.
Oral prophylaxis Only 600 cost.
Hi, He may need scaling and polishing. The cost is around 1000.
You need to take him to a dentist he may need bleaching ,brush at night with baking soda, apply a slice of lemon in your teeth, this will help along with bleaching by dentist.
He has to undergo scaling by the dentist. Thank you.