i have neuropathy problem i. feel heavy sensation in my foot. feel some thick thing stuck beneath my feet. Walking trouble but bearable. Please refer me some ayurvedic allopathy. Or homeopathy oil for massage. Thanks.

Get treated with Ultrasonic therapy which would directly heal the calcaneal spur (inflammation of the calcaneum bone) which causes the heel pain in majority of the cases. Along with ultrasonic therapy, shortwave diathermy also can be given. Simultaneously it is better to wear MCR chappals (micro cellular rubber) which will help to transfer the weight evenly in the feet so that the weight will be completely felt in the heel area. Simultaneously it is better to wear MCR chappals (micro cellular rubber) which will help to transfer the Plantar Fascitis weight evenly in the feet so that the weight will be completely felt in the heel area. You shall do contrast bath to relieve this pain. Contrast bath is nothing but keeping in one tub hot water (bearable heat) and in another tub cold water.

Book appointment with top doctors for Neuropathic Pain treatment