SIR for ulcer I use becosule and folic tab, all type of gargle used, all type of vitamin used thereafter why ulcer occur in mouth? I not understand why? one thing is sir, when I am in anger or in tension than blister or ulcer occur in mouth, I notice that in last three month. Sir Please help me! or suggest important advice sir Please.

SIR for ulcer I use becosule and folic tab, all type of g...
First of all, you should go to a dentist and find out cause of this condition then take proper treatment.
Take cap bnc one a day local application of metroggyl gel over ulcers, suck on tab bifilac twice daily, drink plenty of water, take fibrous food you must b having aphthous stomatitis its related to tensions go for evening or morning walk do meditation along with the above tt learn to control tension n anger.
Eat lot of fruits & green leafy vegetables & drink plenty of water. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges) along with t. Rebagen 10, morning one tab & one at night for 5 days, c. Becosules 5 cap, for five days in the morning after meals. Hexigel ointment on the area of ulcer. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.