I am 61 years old/male and I am looking for skin infection Doctor who can advise me for better treatment. I am suffering from skin infection on my genital organ, on top of the genital head part of it is reddish and its very itching very severely itching, and the urine is passing very difficultly, and its light pain while urinating, I did not do any illegal intercourse with anyone, even since july I did not do intercourse with my wife, but how come this infection came to me? I have checked on google it says, this disease usually its a female disease, very rare it happen in male too, and its called fungal infection, I am took Septran Tablet and becozinc twice a day for seven days, but no use, I am using external cream called Clotrimazole cream I.P. (candida), by this cream I recover 90% of the infection, but still I feel I am suffering internally. Seek your advise on this issue. Thanks and regards.

You start with itrabest 100 twice for 21 days apply tyza cream. If it persist you can book online consultation with me, since I practice in secundrabad.