My question is my left side teeth is paining and I went to the doctor but I didn't get relief. Tell what I can did.

Maybe it should be extracted.
Hi, get an xray done first to knwth reason of tooth ache and depending on th reason of tooth pain treatmnt should be done, meanwhile you can have a coarse of antibiotics and pain killer frtempiraray relief.
Plz take a pain killer and then consult a dentist. Pain killer is only going to give you temporary relief. Dentist will find out the cause of the pain and help you to get rid of it.
Please use pain killer and use potassium nitrate containing paste and also visit to dentist.
Kindly get an x-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a crown or cap. Till then you can take a pain killer like tab ketorol dt 2 tablets dissolved in water. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.