Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
{{speciality.keyWord}}
Common Issues
{{issue.keyWord}}
Common Treatments
{{treatment.keyWord}}

Hi. My sperm count is 60 million and sperm motility is A - rapid linear progressive - grade IV & III - 46% B - sluggish linear progressive - grade II - 04% A+B total forward progressive - grade I - 50% C - non progressive - grade I -. 00% D - non motile. - grade I - 50% Report is normal?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi. My sperm count is 60 million and sperm motility is A ...
Hi, Your semen test report is average. Try to make it more active. There are some drugs which will enhance your spermatozoa density and count also. Feel free to contact me privately for the better help in this case.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.