Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, Meri age 20 year hai mere samne ke teeth bahut hi aage ko nikale hai mai kya karu.

2 Doctors Answered
Braces would be the best treatment. Visit an orthodontist for evaluation of severity of your problem and treatment accordingly.
Either get clipping or braces done or see dentist and consult for smile designing.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.