I am getting married in 15 days and due to shortage of time I am unable to consult a gynaecology regarding family planning. So I just wanted to ask that which birth control pill to use and how it is taken so that I can have some idea about it.

Hi lybrate-user, you can start taking oral contraceptives pills from 2 nd day of your menstrual cycle. Continue it till next 21 days, then stop as the pills will finish. You might have your next cycle after 5-10 days of stopping pills. Then start again from 2 nd postmenstrual day.