I have sum gum problems and while eating cold things I am feeling pain. Please advise.

I have sum gum problems and while eating cold things I am...
Get a scaling done use thermoseal ra toothpaste twice daily.
May be you have pyorrhea for that you have to get your teeth cleaned by the dentist and also surgery of the gum if it's required.
There could be two things happening. First your gum problem. By gum problem do you mean bleeding of gums or swollen gums. If yes the treatment is scaling. In layman's term it means cleaning of teeth by use of ultrasonic machine by the dentist. Ideally every year one should get it done as per advised by your dentist. Secondly feeling pain that may be because of pocket formation in your gums like spaces in between your teeth where food lodgement occurs nd may have lead a to cavity. So basically its cleaning and probably filling that needs to be done.
You might have some food lodgement problem between teeth. Or pain due to third molar. Kindly get yourself checked for the same. By the dentist.