Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have teeth problem between 2 teeth there was hole and sometime it's painful. What I have do?

5 Doctors Answered
Please get an xray done for your teeth sir. Depending on the extent of the decay (hole) the treatment will be decided.
Hi. It's a sign of cavity. You should get it filled by dentist otherwise in future could create more damage leading to rct.
You are having dental caries. Go nd hv an xray. If dentist feels. You may be needing a rct.
U may req rct n filling may b cap.
Keep the teeth clean and take tab combiflam for pain and get the space covered by filling in tooth by visiting a dental surgeon.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.