Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 27 years old, married female, I feel to for recess frequently. I am suffering from one week.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 27 years old, married female, I feel to for recess f...
Hi, you mean to say you feel hungry at small intervals frequently. Right! For that may be you are having excess of physical activity or else may have worm infestations or may be some other provlem! First, get de-worming done - take homoeopathic medicine - Cina 1M/ one dose daily at night for 10 days. Also, take a general tonic - Five Phos. /thrice a day daily. Even after taking this for 20 days, there is no improvement , then get your blood sugar- fasting and PP done. If there is any family history of thyroid dysfunction, get it done.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.