Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Me, my wife and my daughter 3 years old, have looz motions since last yesterday, which medicine should I give to my daughter.

1 Doctor Answered
Electrobion for fluid replacement is best remedy for your child .If the lose motion is bacterial you may need antibiotics.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.