Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, shadi k 2 saal bas bhi baby conceive nhi ho rha, me doctor k pass gyi to muje pyridoxine sustained release and folic acid tablet ye maine 20 days li or bromelain, trypsin&rutoside trihydrate tablet li. To kya mera period aayega is month, is tablet se period aayega pls suggest.

2 Doctors Answered
Ese predict nahi kar sakte... Bacha na rehne ka pehle Karan pata karna padega....agar uski treatment thikse ho gayi to conceive ho jayega...
You should undergo some basic tests like follicular study and semen test of your husband and go for timed intercourse .if fails then get your tubes checked.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.