Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to get clearpath braces for my upper teeth to correct a minor overbite. I think as there number of aligners will be less, so cost of the treatment should come down. Is anyone here who can help me to get a solution with or without clearpath?

1 Doctor Answered
Please visit a dentist and get an analysis done by dentist .we would need impressions which would be sent to the company for an analysis as to how many trays and treatment guide would be sent. So that we understand your situation better. Kindly visit dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.