My voice always sounds nasally. Even I have some cough in morning and in late night. This always makes me feel uncomfortable in front of anyone. Please suggest me some home remedies so that I sounds great and bold. Some confidence I can develop while speaking. This would be a big help! I'll be so much thankful.

Breathe deeply and exhale on a hisssssssing sound. Repeat 10 times. Proper breathing is the foundation for a healthy voice AND control over nervous energy that can make the voice quiver. Say “Mm-mmm (as in yummy) Mmm-hmm (like yes) ” Repeat 5 times. This develops mask resonance, which creates a clean and vibrant sound by creating a clean approximation of the cords and a resonance that will sound great and project easily. Say “Mm-mmm. Mmm-hmm.” up and down your vocal range, from low to middle to high and back again, 10 times.
Do something breathing exercises and steam .puffing and close nose with finger alternating one or both and trying to speak slowly and loudly. Try it.