Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Im suffering from my speaking. Im little stammering .im dificuts to speak (R) and (T) words .so how is treat .im very tensed .my age is 26 .plz solve my problem.

3 Doctors Answered
Breathing exercises and some tongue movements exercises.
1 person found this helpful
Stammering can be made lesser only and only by Speech therapy. So you should take the help of a speech therapist. Also, I'd suggest you to visit a Psychologist as confidence plays a great role in dealing with this problem. I'd suggest you to speak very slowly, word by word. People may make fun of this but believe me, slowly you'll get better at it. Hope your query is answered. Feel free to ask if you have any doubts. Wishing you good health.
1 person found this helpful
Advice :-speech and language assessment by qulifead speech therapist tongue moment clock Wise and anti clock wise small and long sentence regular exercise in front mirar defiantly stammering problem improve.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.