What are the charges for impacted wisdom tooth extraction, I have tried government hospital sector 16 but they said I panicked as I was sweating and trembling so they were not able to extract it. Is there any from CHANDIGARH who can do the surgery with some sedatives or general anesthesia so that I do not panic. And what are the charges for it as I can't afford an expansive treatment.

What are the charges for impacted wisdom tooth extraction...
It should range between 4000-6000 depending on the complexity. If you wish to go for if under GA, we can help. Buy then admission charges and OT charges will prevail.
Five k n above.
No general anaesthetic. Local anaesthetic. Removed impacted tooth. No pain. U consult nearly dentist 4 removed your impacted tooth.
Approximately ma'am the charges may vary according to the tooth and severity of the impaction it can range from 4000 to 10000 you should search oral maxillofacial surgeon for it. thank you have a nice day.