Since I have excessive eye blinking habits for many years now, Somebody suggested me to take Ashwagandha churna with milk as it will help my central nerves systems. But is it safe to use a small amount of powder, since I learn that it causes a decrease in blood pressure. I am Low BP patient with 100/60. Is it still safe to use Ashwagandha churns. Please suggest Doctor.

Since I have excessive eye blinking habits for many years...
Blinking is a neat natural process whereby the eyelids wipe the eyes clean, much as a windscreen wiper on a car. Blink rate tends to increase when people are thinking more or are feeling stressed. Excessive blinking can be caused by problems with the eyelids or anterior segment (front surface of the eye), refractive error (need for glasses), turning out of the eye and stress, etc so, the cause for it to be know first to start with the treatment. Till then don't take churna. After taking your whole case, we will start the treatment, so do consult us.