Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from itching from 7-8 months on the upper parts of things near the private parts I have used various medicines like Terbinafine tablet, It - mack, candiforce (eaten with full course )and used many cream like lobet-gm ,terbinaforce, terbinaforce plus and derobin but all medicines work only for limited time not more than a week's and the itching reappears and I even take precaution like remove all the moisture after the bath I am really frustrated please help me out sir /mam.

1 Doctor Answered
I am suffering from itching from 7-8 months on the upper ...
I will suggest you to apply zole ointment at night over the lesion and apply candid powder in morning and follow up after two weeks
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews