Sir/maam My friends father is going to have cataract operation plzz suggest some foods that he can eat? Halwa basically.

My friends father is going to have cataract oper...
If the father is not diabetic or has no other diseases related to cholesterols and blood pressure. There is no food restriction of any kind for a cataract surgery .so go ahead and shower you love and concern for the lucky uncle. Only thing is to stay away from. The patient if you have any infections like a cough or a cold. Because after a cataract surgery anything that causes sudden shaking of head is dangerous.