Sir, I have less mouth opening about two finger. By this cause I unfit in force. What can this cause of medical unfit. & please tell me treatment.

Hi. I guess you had gutkha chewing habit. It results in oral submucosal fibrosis. Or a TMJ disorder Visit dentist Regards.
Yes it can be. Kindly visit a nearby dentist to identify your problem.
You have to first leave the habit of eating gutkha, you maybe suffering from oral submucous fibrosis. See a dentist for long-term treatment ,it cannot be solved through chat.
Hi, Consult a dentist to know the reason for restricted mouth opening. You can go for treatment accordingly.
Hi Mukesh.. if you had habit of tobacco chewing then it may be the cause... which causes fibrosis of the chick muscles... The treatment is physiotherapy and homoeopathic medicines... You may need to consult.... Till then take Thiosinaminum 1X tds... Take a balloon and try inflating it as many time as you can in a day... Also stop if have tobacco habit or smoking...