Please let me know pericoronitis treatment cost as I urgently need to remove my left side wisdom tooth due to too much pain.

Please let me know pericoronitis treatment cost as I urge...
Hi, It is Five k and above.
It depends on type of impaction of wisdom tooth.
Pericoronitis treatment cost will depend on multiple factors like what is best suited for you now, operculectomy or wisdom tooth removal option with or without impaction etc. Cost will be more in metro locations. In Delhi-NCR region it would be about 6 to 10 k minimum.
Either gingivectomy or complete removal of the affected tooth is the only treatment option. Tentative cost is around 3k to 6 k depending on the severity of the extraction. Warm saline rinses would be of some help.
Pericoronitis would mean only removing the gum portion .and allowing the wisdom tooth to erupt fully .you can take tab keterol dt for pain. And kindly visit nearby dentist.