Hello sir the problem is there is a gap in backbone. Its not for me its to my girl friend. Due to the gap there is a problem in her ovary which is affecting her period duration. This is causing her many problems such as huge blood loss. Is there a treatment by which gap in backbone reduce or it may not affect bleeding thank you sir and it would be grateful if you answer me as soon as possible. Awaiting for your reply.

Hello sir the problem is there is a gap in backbone. Its ...
Hi. The gap in between vertabras is something mechanical, so no medicine as such for that, but yes, she can opt yogasanas under proper qualified yoga-teacher and / or physiotherapy both. For irregular menses, she can take homoeopathic Rx - Pulsatilla 200/ twice daily for 15 days. Revert me back.