I want to know the costs of different types of brace treatment and how much time these treatments generally take to complete.

I want to know the costs of different types of brace trea...
fifty k to 2 lack about eighteen months to compete including retainers
Braces treatment generally takes 1 year. But it can varies from person to person. And cost of braces starts from 30k.
Hi. It depends on case and Clinic. Usual costs are- 1. Metal 20-30k 2. Ceramic 30-40k 3. Lingual 65-95k 4. Invisible 1-2lakhs Regards.
Dear lybrate-user, cost of the braces depend on the braces which you will choose these are starting from 15000/- to 5 lakh. Please consult to your dentist for clinical diagnosis and needful treatment.
They may take from 30000 to 90000 or more depending upon the expertise of the doctor.
25k to 50 k.