Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am just married but I am having problems in doing intercourse. The problem is that I am unable to maintain erection and not complete the process completely. Kindly help me.

1 Doctor Answered
You need to give detail history n Thn specific treatment would b given. Dnt fall prey. your problem needs proper adresseral. Erectile dysfunction is very common n easily treatable. For more details consult me.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.