How to remove yellow stains on our teeth suggest me a natural or artificial method to get rid of that.

How to remove yellow stains on our teeth suggest me a nat...
Hello, please visit a dentist and ask for teeth cleaning. Followed by cleaning, use a good toothpaste for maintaining whitening.
Hi You need to get professional teeth cleaning done. If that does not help you may go for teeth whitening. Regards
Dear Lybrate user, your teeth are yellowish due to deposition of stain & calculous you need scaling of your teeth. After scaling your teeth will be natural white colour. Please consult dentist for clinical diagnosis & needful treatment.
Kindly undergo a procedure called bleaching.
Depends on type of stains can you send me a picture of the teeth with stain to understand that better
It can only be removed by Proper scaling and polishing... Better do not experiment.. you may damage your teeth permanently... And once damaged it will not grow back..
Get scaling and root planing followed by polishing done by a dentist. Get your check up done buddy.