I got married 4months ago. Life is going good but now I want to conceive a baby. Regular intimation is not giving the desired result. Suggest me.

I got married 4months ago. Life is going good but now I w...
If you and your partner have been having unprotected sexual intercourse for over a year and are still not able to conceive a baby, chances are that either one of you has a problem relating to fertility. There may be several causes behind this problem. In men, a low sperm count is one of the primary reasons for infertility. In women, a blockage in the fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids or cysts in the ovaries could be the cause of infertility. Also, as a woman enters her 30s, her reproductive system starts showing signs of ageing and produces lesser hormones and eggs, this could cause difficulty in conceiving. There are several sophisticated medical procedures for helping infertile couples conceive, such as artificial insemination, invitrio fertilization and test tube babies. Though the exact nature of the problem and the best way of dealing with it can be determined only by a doctor, there are a few basic rules that you should follow to increase your chances of conceiving naturally. Make sure you have sex while you are ovulating during the menstrual cycle. Using an ovulation predictor test kit to determine exactly when you start ovulating is a good idea.infertility In women