Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having the problem of erectile dysfunction. My erections are not strong enough and I am unable to maintain it. For the last few days I am not getting erections. I am unable to figure out which specialist to meet. Urologist or sexologist or a neurologist? Most sexologist I am reading about online are either psychiatrist or urologist or ayurvedic doctors. Kindly help in identifying the right speciality for this problem.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello dear lybrate-user, hi Warm welcome to I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* Best doctor to consult is urologist only. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.