Hello dear Khushi , hi
Warm welcome to Lybrate.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This is mostly intestine indigestion or B12 deficiency related issue .
* Needs correction of the cause to get rid of this .
* I am providing basic guidelines as follows for better recovery
- Drink plenty of liquids .
- Consume more fiber in diet including organic fresh fruits , whole grains , cereals , pulses , legumes .
- Avoid all spicy , oily , non veg , junk foods .
- Manage to get soft bowel evacuation on regular basis .
- Do not get angry every moment .
- Manage to have regular sound sleep of 8 hours .
- Do regular walking in fresh air , exercises , YOGA
- Chew your food thoroughly .
- Keep smiling and BE POSITIVE attitude for life , this is not a major issue at all .
Hope this clears your query .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Welcome for any further assistance .
Regards take care .
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Peptic Ulcers treatment