My son is rubbing his teeth in the night continuously & he sleep with his mouth open and he is having cold problem after treatment of cold his condition is improved but not completely cured after you to 8 days treatment.

My son is rubbing his teeth in the night continuously & h...
If your son is a little child, it is common in children. You need to treat his cold completely. When cold will be completely treated his open mouth problem will be cure. If it remains uncured then consult to your dentist for clinical diagnosis & needful treatment.
For cold please use nasal saline drops. These drops can be used 4/ 5 Times a day as they are completely safe. & nasovion drops while sleeping. Also try to give steam using room humidifer this will help in fast recovery. You can also use baby vicks on toes n covered them with socks. Mustard oil (old remedy) is also useful for prevention. By the age of 5/ 6 years cold is a common problem among babies after that it subsides because of increasing immunity. Please make sure child should not rub his teeth as it will result in attrision (enamel loss) results in cavities and other problems.
It may be due to bruxism, so you concern to any near by dentist for wearing night guard appliance.
The symptoms you have mentioned can be due to developing deviated nasal septum, nasal obstructions like polyps, tonsillitis etc. Sometimes it can be related to mouth breathing habit which will cause severe future teeth and jaw related abnormality. You please visit a pediatrician/ ENT specialist/ pedodontist/Oral medicine dental specialist for confirmation.