I'm having problems during respiration during some works like running, while using stairs and other several activities. And also when I take a cup of tea, I experience tachycardia. Apart from this my ear continuously keep buzzing, having abdominal pain and my nostrils always remains close for that i'm using otrivin right now. And also my right eyes always keep blinking (in hindi what we call aankh fadfadana).

One symptom by one. Breathing problem while running may be due to heart disease or lung disease or your functional capacity is less tachycardia after tea is common finding in most of the people you may be suffering from allergic rhinitis as this is one of the most common cause of repeated rhinitis.
Blocking of nose effects you r ear which leads to collection of fluid behind ear which sometimes causes buzzing sound take steam inhalation nd aanticold tab get EAR checkup.

Book appointment with top doctors for Supraventricular Tachycardia treatment