Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from teeth pain from 10 days so what I do I am from russia now so not come in india your hospital. Please advice

2 Doctors Answered
For time being you can use regular pain killer medicine but it should be fine for once or twice only. Otherwise you can visit your nearby dentist there itself and get the treatment done as soon as possible. Thanks.
Hi Sonu.. If you have homoeopathic medicines available there then take Plantago 6C tds...
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.