Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Meri gf ko last 2 month se periods ni aa rhe h. Hmdono physical to hote h but kabhi sex ni kiye h vo virgin h. Abi face me kuch pimple jaise infection hua to doctor se check karvay to vo bole k periods na aane ke karan hua h. But periods kyu ni aa rhe hai please koi doctor suggest kre kya krna chahia. Vo 21 years ki h weight 44 approx h. Please helps us we are very tensed about it.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Lybrate user You can go for a USG scanning of Pelvis and Hormonal test for Progesterone and Estrogen. Its may be due to hormonal changes. You can use Tablet Rajpravaratani vati two tablets two times a day to stimulate uterus for menstrual cycle. Use Syp Rejoton 20 ml two times a day empty stomach to regulate menstrual cycle. Avoid oily spicy fried foods. Tc Thank Regards.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.