I have a baby boy with 1 year 8 months old and his weight is only 8.4 kg (Birth weight 2.6). Before one month I recognized some irregularity in his walking and went for X ray and Blood test by a recommendation of a doctor. And diagnosed that his Vitamin D and Calcium values are very low (Vitamin D 19.9 and Calcium 6.8) and also he is affected with a mild form of rickets. At the same day started the medicine as one injection in two legs and vitamin d and calcium supplements are continuing. I am affected with chicken pox before 15 days of my delivery. Are these are connected? Anything to worry? Is it reversible? Also I have one more doubt to ask you, my baby is not taking any food by grating I am giving everything as semisolid form by using Spoon type feeding bottle. Is anything to worry regarding this? Is Semisolid food is okay for him? He is not interested in any food including chocolates. Please give me the proper solution.

I have a baby boy with 1 year 8 months old and his weight...
It's mild form of Rickets and it's called vit. D deficiency Rickets. It has no connection with your chicken pox. Vit. D deficiency rickets is very common condition in Indians and mostly it's due to low Vit. D level in mother. Bony changes are reversible and you will see it as baby grows. Do monthly x rays of baby after consulting with doctor and you will see x ray changes over period of month.