Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor! my age is 21 I am having two big tooth at upper jaw (middle tooth) While I am speaking it appears ,only those two teeth What treatment should be best for me?

2 Doctors Answered
you can get them intruded by braces .. or else laminates / veneers / crowns ...
1 person found this helpful
Dear Lybrate user, if your teeth is slightly big than normal size you can reduce tooth size by treaming. But they are bigger than normal size you need RCT & caping of teeth. Because without RCT excess treaming of tooth results in thermal (hot & cold) sensation.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.