I'm 28 years old girl. I have two artificial teeth in front row. Can I apply braces to my teeth. Is there any benefit on artificial teeth.

I'm 28 years old girl. I have two artificial teeth in fro...
Yes you can go for braces to align teeth.
Dear Lybrate user, I think you have FPD (dental bridge) in your anterior teeth. In this case braces may be harmful for you you loose your tooth alignment.
Hello Lybrate user, yes you can apply braces over crowns or artificial teeth. Yes with the help of brace your front teeth with crown an be aligned. Hope this helps.
Yes you can go for braces. Later on while removing braces it might harm your crown a bit depending on quality of crown.
You can do. kindly visit dentist for the same .only after clinical assessment one can suggest you proper treatment /medications.