Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am diagnosed with bilateral moderate conductive hearing loss. What could be the possible treatment for this? Pls suggest an ent specialist either at chamber east or at ghatkopar east.

1 Doctor Answered
I am diagnosed with bilateral moderate conductive hearing...
Conductive hearing loss occurs due to problem with ear canal, ear drum or middle ear and its bones. It can be treated through medication prescribed by ENT specialist after detail evaluation and test done by ENT and Audiologist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.