I want to get componeer done on my front six teeth for good smile what if In future if I want it to be removed after 4-5 years does it will be ok.

I want to get componeer done on my front six teeth for go...
See in componeer.. there is little buccal reduction to create margins so that componeers can stay ... so after 5 years when u would remove them again ... the margins would be exposed which won't look good either ...
Dear Lybrate user, it is ok. You can proceed.
Not exactly as some healthy tooth material may have to removed
Hi, No you can not remove if once done.
Hi lybrate-user componeer is a very good and economical option for good smile.In future if you remove this then your front teeth will not look good as we remove a layer of your natural teeth to place componeer. So talk to your dentist first and then decide.
Yes.
Sir this involves minimum preparation over your natural tooth surface, if in future due to any reason you want them to be removed it is possible but you might require slight composite filling over that prepared area.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user yes you can remove it in future. There is no problem in removing it.
You can always remove it but better always avoid removing. Post removal always get a composite filling done over the teeth.
Yes it will be ok.
Hello Lybrate user, instead of componeer I will suggest you to place ceramic veneers. Ceramic veneers have more strength, is more life like in appearance and has more longevity. E-max veneer are very good option for upper front teeth. Ceramic venner are fabricated in various dental laboratory over your the model of your teeth, so it has more accurate marginal adaption. Componeers are prefabricated. Hope this helps.
You have to sacrifice biting from your front teeth If its fine go on.
If you remove veeners after 4 -5 years that it will definitly cause loss in tooth.
You can go for ceramic veneers instead of componeers.