Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I have been suffering with "Physical (tight foreskin - Already had Frenuloplasty 2 years ago) and "Psychological" as I am addicted to Masturbation and fail to perform an actual intercourse. It has been a hard journey to come in terms with the fact that I DO have some issue with myself and finally I have come out the bubble as my wife (second) had decided to leave me because I hardly show any interest in sex. I am not sure if I am asexual as I do get strong urge to masturbate (since a long time) quite often. You would be no less than a god for me if you can fix this big problem of my life. I wouldn't call myself as depressed but for sure I have no sense of my thoughts to understand what do I want out of my life.

Hi Lybrate User You can use oil Balaasawagandhadi for light massage with addition of lignocaine jelly. Use Tablet Chandraprabha Vati two tablets two times a day after taking food. Use Tablet shilapravang special two tablets two times a day with milk empty stomach. These medicines and procedure is helpful to lose foreskin and generate libido and stamina. Thanks Regards!