Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My front teeth has become sensitive and there is slight itching in gums below them. I am using tan x gum paint but little relief what shall I do.

3 Doctors Answered
You can use sensodent k plus toothpaste for sensitivity. Kindly consult a dentist for permanent relief.
2 people found this helpful
Bell 3c 4tims day for 10days Mag phos 6c 3tims day for 10days Rhus tox 12c 3tims day for 10days Cal phos 12c 3tims day for 10days
Use sensoform toothpaste.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.