I am not comfort I have slow chest pain continues im taken aspirin tab my cholesterol levels value total-236 hdl- 34 ldl- 179.

I am not comfort I have slow chest pain continues im take...
Should undergo some non invasive test like TMT If ECG and ECHO is normal.
as per your limited explanation of symptoms its difficult to tell its cardiac or non cardiac pain....your hdl is low ...ldl is high and total cholesterol also....stop taking oily,fatty foods...start doing exercise.....walking/running ....get your ecg,echo and tmt done ....to be on safer side
This pain can be due to acidity, but since you have such high levels of LDL it can also be due to some heart blockage and it will be difficult to rule out what is the cause without understanding your symptoms and evaluating you in person. So it will be better that you consult a local cardiologist with an ecg and you may require further testing with ECHO and TMT and also treatment for cholesterol.