hello Dr. Good evening. Sir My father having low hearing problem, he is 76 years old, so we planning to treat him and want to fit hearing aid if preferable by you. I wanted to know how is the treatment for the same? And approximately how much will be cost for the same?

hello Dr. Good evening. Sir My father having low hearing ...
Hello Mr. lybrate-user, Hearing test needs to be carried out to initiate the process. Hearing aids are available from 13,000 to lakhs, it is usually recommended based on many factors like patients response towards aids, environment he is exposed and importantly degree of his loss.
Hello lybrate-user The use of a hearing aid is strongly suggested if the degree of hearing loss crosses the mild level or is sloping in nature. There are decent hearing aids available starting from 25000/- to 80,000/- and above (per ear). You need to get a hearing aid trial done for your father and then judge the comfort of your father. An Audiologist can help you in choosing the best suited hearing aid for your father. Thanks.