Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello I m 27 years old male I have shivering in my hands from quite few years but nt it has increased and not is noticeable to others also what should I do and whom should I consult.

1 Doctor Answered
Helloo .i may be possible a nerve related issue .you go to physiotherapist near you and take tens. And muscles strengthing programms .hope the problem will be solve within 4-6 weeks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.