Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to increase my height .I'm currently 5'3" tall, please tell if something is possible.

1 Doctor Answered
We can increase your height till 18 years of age and I will suggest you to do various sports activity like playing football, cycling, skipping and can also take calcium and protein rich food
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.