Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I find lump in my cervix feeling fever what can I do please suggest me is it sign of vaginal infection.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, Please get it examined by a good gynecologist so that it helps in proper diagnosis and treatment. Without examining, it is difficult to treat.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.