Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, What is plastic surgery iske kya kya fiyede h or nukshan h is ko kon kon kr va sakta h.

1 Doctor Answered
Plastic surgery is also called as cosmetic surgery and we have specialist for this procedure and it is done as and when necessary.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.