Dear sir, if this pain
is severe with the first step in the morning and gradually reduce after walking a few step, then you might be suffering from plantar fasciitis, with a spur may be.
1. Apply cold pack, 15 min wrapped in cotton bag or handkerchief, for 3-4 times.
2. If you are going for walks, take a break for few days.
3. Don't walk bear feet in the house or outside.
4. There are few stretching and exercise that can help in reducing the pain.
5. If you have foot alignment issue or any other condition then using corrective orthotics and footwear can help. For further help, you can write to me personally.