I feel pain in my teeth when I drink any hot beverage like tea, coffee and cold drink etc. I m 32 years old and never had such kind of problem earlier.

I feel pain in my teeth when I drink any hot beverage lik...
You have a problem of teeth sensitivity. Teeth sensitivity is a result of loss of outer most layer (enamel) of teeth. That can be due to: - tooth grinding - acidic beverages (such as soda) that cause enamel erosion and dentin exposure. - brushing with a very abrasive toothpaste, brushing incorrectly and/or brushing more than three times a day could result in a loss of enamel. - a chipped or fractured tooth may expose the dentin. Here are few steps to avoid sensitivity of teeth: - practice good oral hygiene. - use a sensitivity toothpaste like sensodyne. - don't brush too hard. - use a softer toothbrush. - take care while consuming acidic foods. - use fluoridated dental products. - avoid grinding your teeth. - see your dentist regularly for professional tooth cleaning, dental care recommendations and advice on treating your sensitive teeth.
This is due to sensitivity, you can try colgate pro sensitive tooth paste apply twice a day for a week.